Can you build mobile applications with Angular.js from front end all the way to custom services and 3rd party integrations? Do you know your way around Cordova and Ionic? We might just have an awesome job for you.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Brili develops real-time, gamified and cloud-based tech to make daily routines fun for kids and their families. We are now expanding into new markets and need a mobile full-stack developer to join our team.
If you have:
- Enthusiasm for helping kids;
- A deep respect for the software developer's craft and clean architecture;
- Genuine love and curiosity for new technologies and innovation;
- A mobile-first approach to development…
And the following skills:
- Experience with Phonegap / Cordova or similar mobile development frameworks
- Experience building and deploying for iOS and Android
- Expert responsive HTML5, CSS3 abilities (we use Ionic and SASS)
- Experience working with real-time BAAS (Firebase particularly)
- Knowledge of RESTful API development with Express.js
- Data modeling with NoSQL databases
- Fluent English communication skills
You also get Bonus Points for:
- Data visualization libraries (C3.js, D3.js)
- Experience with Stripe payment processing
- Experience with ed tech
- Experience with games
- French language skills
This is a contract position (40 hours/week for 10 months) that must be onsite at our office at Spadina and Queen in Toronto.
Are you up for a fun challenge and looking to build something that really helps people? Apply now.