- How to start a routine
- How to run a routine
- How to share or delete a routine
- How to duplicate a routine
- How to import a routine template
How to start a routine
Once you have created your routine in the Manage Routines section, you have multiple options to start it:
- Go to Scheduled Routines and start by tapping the routine of your choice
- Go to Cockpit and start by tapping the routine of your choice
- If you receive a Notification that it’s time to start your routine, tap on it to start
How to run a routine
Once you have started your routine, you will be displayed one Task Card after the other. Now you have different options to handle them:
- Complete the task and Swipe Left to move on to the next task
- Postpone the task and Swipe Right to move on to the next task
- Skip the task for today only and Swipe Up to move on to the next task
- Reorder your remaining tasks and Swipe Down to move the tasks in your preferred order
More options while running your routine include:
- You can pause your routine any time by tapping on the Pause icon on the upper right. Resume by tapping on the Play icon in the middle of the screen
- You can cancel your routine any time by tapping on the Cancel icon “x” on the upper right
- Once you have completed your routine you can finish it by tapping on the Close button on the Trophy Card.
How to share or delete a routine
If you wish to share, deactivate or delete a routine, go to Manage Routines and swipe left on the routine of your choice.
- You will be displayed a green field and icon to share that routine with someone else.
- You will be displayed an orange field to deactivate that routine for now.
- You will be displayed a red field to delete that routine.
How to duplicate a routine
Since we haven’t implemented duplication of routines yet, here’s a workaround: You can Share the routine of your choice to yourself (see “How to share a routine”), e.g. send it as SMS to yourself. Once you click on it, it will appear as a new routine in your app. Make sure you Save it.
How to import routine templates to your app
Once you open the app for the first time, it will welcome you with a Morning Routine template. We have created additional templates for mornings and bedtime, for work and household chores and will continuously add more which you can download here:
We’d be happy if you send us ideas of more routines you would like to see as templates or even share routines that work for you very well. Thank you!