Brili In The Media
- Canadian Healthcare Technology Magazine: App keeps kids with ADHD on time and helps them accomplish tasks
- CBC Toronto Metro Morning Radio
- CBC News Toronto: Toronto dad develops app to help make morning routines easier for kids
- University of Toronto News: Daily planning app from U of T entrepreneur helps children with behavioural and learning challenges
- University of Toronto Faculty of Medecine Blog: Project Management for Kids
- CBC Television: Our Montreal: Festivals and Tech
- CBC Radio Montreal: App Survival Guide
- Your Workplace Magazine: YW Profile on Brili & Founder Pierre Séguin
- Betakit.com: Keep Up With Your Dreams at Creative Destruction Lab
- ADDitude Magazine (USA): Best Strategies for a Better Life with ADHD, Daily Routines & ADHD: An App to Calm Morning Chaos
- SavvyMom.ca: The Savvy Guide
- Ludomag (France): Brili, une nouvelle application qui rend les routines plus amusantes et moins stressantes !
About Brili, Inc.
Brili Inc. develops technology to help parents of behaviour-challenged kids through their daily routines. Combining games and rewards with visual schedules, a widely recognized learning aid, Brili eases the stress of everyday events like getting ready for school, mealtimes and bed time and promotes self-management. Brili is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For more information, please call (647) 982-2286 or visit http://brili.co.
High Resolution Images
Click the large image to download full resolution version.