Copy of How It Works
Plan a Routine
Using Parent Mode on your own device or on the child’s, parents set up routines from templates or from scratch to help their child through each part of their day, such as the steps to get ready for school. No matter what devices your family has, Brili syncs across all of them in real time.
Bring It to Life
Brili displays kids' routines as a game in Kid Mode, showing them what's next, how much time they have left, and prompting them at the appropriate times to keep them on track. Parents can monitor in real time from a separate device, from anywhere.
Enjoy the Benefits
Kids benefit from reassuring structure and consistency, while feeling great about their progress. Problem behaviours are lessened, and parents get to devote more positive attention to their kids.
Watch the videos to see Brili in action
All versions of Brili work on our real-time platform - Brili Extra adds monitoring from Parent Mode.
- Display and update routines in real-time on multiple devices in Kid Mode;
- Secure real-time monitoring of kids' routines from anywhere;
Features Included in All Plans
Guidance for Kids
- Visual timers show time remaining for current activity;
- Routine timeline shows kids the current activity in the context of other activities that must be completed;
- Gentle audible and visual prompts keep kids on track;
- Parents and kids receive a notification / alarm for when routines are scheduled to start, on their respective devices.
Launch and Go
- Brili remembers Kid Mode so kids don't need to log in after you sign them in the first time;
- Automatically selects the correct routine for the time of day;
- Run any routine whenever you want;
- If a routine is started late, Brili proportionally compresses all activities to ensure they are all completed;
- If you start a routine early, your child benefits from extra free time after activities are complete.
- Postpone activities that can't be completed right away (e.g. can't brush teeth because bathroom is occupied);
- Re-set activities that were incorrectly marked as complete;
- Pause the activity timer to handle unexpected events.
- Durations in activities automatically adjust based on child's ability to complete them:
- If a child is moving through activities more quickly than estimated, they maximize free time for a desirable activity (e.g. watching TV, or playing video games) at the end of the routine;
- If a child's time taken to complete activities exceed parents' estimated times, subsequent activity durations are dynamically recalculated to ensure all activities are completed by the desired end time.
- Set routines to start or end at specific times:
- If the routine must end by a specific time, parents set that time and add activities: Brili calculates the start time, or;
- If the routine must start at a specific time, parents set that time and add activities: Brili calculates the end time.
- Parents set a star value for each activity;
- Kids earn points for completing them;
- Parents and kids redeem points together for mutually agreed-upon rewards;
- Kids earn free time for completing activities more quickly than parents' estimate.
- Easily switch from Kid Mode to Parent Mode
- Morning, afternoon and bedtime routines come pre-configured in "Easy" and "Advanced" levels;
- Routines and tasks are fully customizable by parents so they can be tailored to each kid’s individual needs ;
- Extensive library of activities available;
- Child-friendly activity icons included for each activity in library;
- Upload activity images or use built-in camera;
- Manage multiple child profiles;
- Duplicate routines for quick setup for several children or minor variations on different days of the week;
- Easily re-order activities within a routine;
- Set any duration for each activity.
AVailable on Brili Extra
Upgrade to Brili Extra for access to even more capability:
Track your child's activity times with charts;
Unlimited children and routines
Voice prompts can be activated on a per-child basis;
Lock code to control access to Parent Mode;
Monitor multiple children from Parent Mode