Ever since we launched the first version of Brili in the summer of 2015, we've faced a very real challenge in pricing our product affordably so it's attractive to try, while still earning enough to cover our costs. Complicating things further, the cheaper you make an app, the less likely people are to actually use it. True story.
Well, we haven't cracked this nut yet so we're trying something new that we think you'll like.
We've gone from a very basic and restricted free version to one that is much more feature-rich. It includes 1 routine for 1 child with no time of day limit, as well as voice prompts and task duration analysis. We're hoping more families will be helped with this and even if they don't upgrade, happy customers lead to more referrals.
Brili Extra ($19.99)
To simplify all of our lives, we now have a single paid plan, and it's now a very affordable $19.99 (USD) per year. It's got unlimited kids and routines and all the features of Free, plus parent lock code, the new routine pause lock and multi-child monitoring.
Bonus For Existing Customers
We didn't want families already using Brili to feel left out, so we're going to do something special for you, too.
- If you're on an older free Brili plan, you'll automatically have all the new features of Brili Free when you next launch the app.
- If you're on a paid Brili Basic plan, you'll automatically get voice prompts and task analysis while retaining your current child and routine limits.
- If you're on a paid Brili More plan, you'll also get the voices prompts and task analysis while retaining your current child and routine limits. Over the next few days, we will also upgrade you at no charge to the unlimited Brili Extra plan.
- If you're on a paid Brili Extra plan, we can't give you any more features (yet) but we will add two free years to your current subscription. Again, it may take a few days before you see the change.
- If you're on an even older plan that you don't see above, please contact us and we'll do our best to help you out.
I hope your family finds benefit in these changes and that you'll share the news with anyone else who might need happier daily routines. As always, I welcome your feedback and questions.
Disclaimer: blog posts can get old and outdated so please refer to our Get Brili page for current pricing.